We are pleased to inform you that Duncan MacMillan High School will be offering an Early Learning Opportunity Program starting in September, 2017. Early Learning is a high-quality, play based early education program that introduces children to active learning and maximizes the potential of young learners. A positive early learning experience will establish a love of learning to last throughout their school days. Please see the attached information sheet for further details.
Please note the following important information regarding the Early Learning Opportunity Program at Duncan MacMillan High School:
· Hours of the ELO Program at Duncan MacMillan High School are from 9:15 – 2:20, Monday to Friday.
· There is no bus transportation to or from the ELO Program. Parents/Guardians are responsible to provide transportation.
· Parents/Guardians who would like to register their child for the ELO Program are asked to contact Tracy Walsh at 902-885-2777 ext. 5 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
· Placement will be granted to the first 18 registration forms returned to Duncan MacMillan High School. A waiting list will be created in the event that there is a cancellation.
· If you are aware of a neighbor or friend who will not be receiving this email, please, pass on the information.
Duncan MacMillan High School