May 15th, 2017
Cafeteria Special - Sloppy Joe with Fries
Student of the Week - Bronwyn Naugler and Morgan Malay.
- Sr. Girls Softball team is reminded to pass in forms to Ms. Barrett today.
- There will be a meeting for Grads in Mrs. Henley's room at 12pm today.
- Dance Tickets will be on sale today in the the cafeteria for $5.00.
- Yearbook order forms are now available, please see Ms. Landry or Mrs. Levy. Due by June 9th.
- The McPhee House is looking for volunteers to help with their spring clean-up. If interested please speak to Mr. Cumminger for more information.
- Yearbook meeting today at 12pm in Ms. MacAulay's room. Please bring a camera.
- Grads are reminded to cast their vote for the yearbooks Who's Who by accessing the Google form. The address can be found on the grad news bulletin board. All votes are due by TODAY.
- •Sr. High Students - Permission forms to leave school property following exams are due by TODAY.
- Summer employment opportunity at the Sheet Harbour Sexual Health Centre. Students with an indigenous ancestry are encouraged to apply. Please see Ms Mullen for more details or visit the Sheet Harbour Sexual Health Centre. Deadline for application is June 9th, 2017
- Grads - Follow @dmhs_duncan on Twitter for Scholarship News.
- Grads - Prom Tickets will be on sale from Monday, May 1st to Thursday May 18th for $10 and $15 after May 18th. Please see Mrs. Levy for tickets.
Do you love reading? Do you follow politics? Do you dream of being a writer? Do you wonder what university might be like? If so, The Humanities Youth Summer program may be for you. The university of Kings College is accepting applications for youth ages 14-16 for a summer program that runs from July 7th - July 16th, 2017. Please see Ms Mullen if you are interested.
The Nova Scotia boys soccer team is looking for Aboriginal boys, ages 14-19, to join them at The North American Indigenous Games in July, 2017. If interested, please see Ms. Mullen for more information.
- Mrs. Levy is still waiting for SIN#'s from a few grade 12 students. Please pass these in ASAP.
- Gr. 12 students are reminded to check the bursary binder regularly in the guidance office.
There are a few lost & found items, owners may claim these outside the office.