May 1st, 2017
- Cafeteria Special: Hot Chicken Sandwich & Fries
- On Tuesday, May 2, DMHS will be having the final immunization clinic for the year! Remember to eat a good breakfast and wear a t-shirt with short sleeves.
- Prom tickets are on sale at lunch time in Ms. Wards room.
- NSSSA meeting for the Provincial Conference today at 12:12. Attendance is Manditory for all who are looking to go.
- Sr. girls softball practice Wednesday after school!
Grads do you have pictures from elementary, jr high or early high school that you want to see on the yearbook flashback page? Please hand them to Ms. Landry, Ms. Beaver or Mr. Cumminger by Friday, May 5th.
Aboriginal students interested in attending the Indigenous Health Career Fair on Tuesday May 2nd please return your permission forms to Ms. Mullen ASAP.
Indigenous Health Sciences Summer Camp open to grades 8-11 at both Cape Breton University, July 18-21 and St. FX, July 23-26. Application deadline is May 12. Please see Ms. Mullen for details.
Do you love reading? Do you follow politics? Do you dream of being a writer? Do you wonder what university might be like? If so, The Humanities Youth Summer program may be for you. The university of Kings College is accepting applications for youth ages 14-16 for a summer program that runs from July 7th - July 16th, 2017. Please see Ms Mullen if you are interested.
The Nova Scotia boys soccer team is looking for Aboriginal boys, ages 14-19, to join them at The North American Indigenous Games in July, 2017. If interested, please see Ms. Mullen for more information.
- Mrs. Levy is still waiting for SIN#'s from a few grade 12 students. Please pass these in ASAP.
- Gr. 12 students are reminded to check the bursary binder regularly in the guidance office.
There are a few lost & found items, owners may claim these outside the office.