May 17th, 2017
Cafeteria Special - Closed
- Tomorrow is the last day to get guest tickets for $10, on Friday, tickets will go up to $15.00
- Important girl's softball team meeting at break time today in the gym.
- The dance scheduled for tonight has been cancelled. Please see Mrs. Levy for a retun if your purchased a ticket. Only 16 tickets were sold.
- Today is color day: Gr. 7 - Red, Gr. 8 - Orange, Gr. 9 - Pink, Gr. 10 - Green, Gr. 11 - Blue & Gr. 12 Purple
- Sign up today in the YHC to make perogies next week.
- Boys softball team are reminded to pick up their permission forms for Tuesday at Mr. Evely's room at lunch.
- Yearbook order forms are now available, please see Ms. Landry or Mrs. Levy. Due by June 9th.
- The McPhee House is looking for volunteers to help with their spring clean-up. If interested please speak to Mr. Cumminger for more information.
- Summer employment opportunity at the Sheet Harbour Sexual Health Centre. Students with an indigenous ancestry are encouraged to apply. Please see Ms Mullen for more details or visit the Sheet Harbour Sexual Health Centre. Deadline for application is June 9th, 2017
- Grads - Follow @dmhs_duncan on Twitter for Scholarship News.
Do you love reading? Do you follow politics? Do you dream of being a writer? Do you wonder what university might be like? If so, The Humanities Youth Summer program may be for you. The university of Kings College is accepting applications for youth ages 14-16 for a summer program that runs from July 7th - July 16th, 2017. Please see Ms Mullen if you are interested.
The Nova Scotia boys soccer team is looking for Aboriginal boys, ages 14-19, to join them at The North American Indigenous Games in July, 2017. If interested, please see Ms. Mullen for more information.
There will be an Indigenous Nova Scotia Health Science Summer Camp 2017 at Dalhousie University from August 7-9, 2017 for Indigenous students ages 8-11. Please see Ms Mullen for more details. Application deadline is June 15th.
- Mrs. Levy is still waiting for SIN#'s from a few grade 12 students. Please pass these in ASAP.
- Gr. 12 students are reminded to check the bursary binder regularly in the guidance office.
There are a few lost & found items, owners may claim these outside the office.