May 16th, 2017
Cafeteria Special - Sweet & Sour Chicken Balls with Rice.
- Grads - Prom Tickets will be on sale from Monday, May 1st to Thursday May 18th for $10 and $15 after May 18th. Please see Mrs. Levy for tickets.
- The dance scheduled for Wednesday has been cancelled. Please see Mrs. Levy for a retun if your purchased a ticket. Only 16 tickets were sold.
- Cadets is CANCELLED tonight.
- The Spirit group will be hosting a game of dodgeball at lunch today as part of Spirit Week.
- Tormorrow is color day: Gr. 7 - Red, Gr. 8 - Orange, Gr. 9 - Pink, Gr. 10 - Green, Gr. 11 - Blue & Gr. 12 Purple
- Mandatory WeAct meeting today at 12:20 in room 104.
- Yearbook order forms are now available, please see Ms. Landry or Mrs. Levy. Due by June 9th.
- The McPhee House is looking for volunteers to help with their spring clean-up. If interested please speak to Mr. Cumminger for more information.
- Summer employment opportunity at the Sheet Harbour Sexual Health Centre. Students with an indigenous ancestry are encouraged to apply. Please see Ms Mullen for more details or visit the Sheet Harbour Sexual Health Centre. Deadline for application is June 9th, 2017
- Grads - Follow @dmhs_duncan on Twitter for Scholarship News.
Do you love reading? Do you follow politics? Do you dream of being a writer? Do you wonder what university might be like? If so, The Humanities Youth Summer program may be for you. The university of Kings College is accepting applications for youth ages 14-16 for a summer program that runs from July 7th - July 16th, 2017. Please see Ms Mullen if you are interested.
The Nova Scotia boys soccer team is looking for Aboriginal boys, ages 14-19, to join them at The North American Indigenous Games in July, 2017. If interested, please see Ms. Mullen for more information.
- Mrs. Levy is still waiting for SIN#'s from a few grade 12 students. Please pass these in ASAP.
- Gr. 12 students are reminded to check the bursary binder regularly in the guidance office.
There are a few lost & found items, owners may claim these outside the office.