- Cafeteria Special: Homemade macaroni and beef served with garlic bread.
- Sr. Badminton practice today and Jr. Badminton practice at lunch tomorrow. Be ready at12:00.noon.
- Meal Planning Matters in the YHC at noon today.
- Today’s Nutrition Month tip is brought to you by Nourish Nova Scotia…There are over 40 different kinds of apples grown in Nova Scotia and available year round. Choose a local apple for your next snack!
Do you love reading? Do you follow politics? Do you dream of being a writer? Do you wonder what university might be like? If so, The Humanities Youth Summer program may be for you. The university of Kings College is accepting applications for youth ages 14-16 for a summer program that runs from July 7th - July 16th, 2017. Please see Ms Mullen if you are interested.
- The Aboriginal Arts and Stories contest is a great way for Aboriginal youth to create a writing or art piece that explores Indigenous heritage or culture. This year's deadline is March 31. The contest is open to Canadians of indigenous ancestry between the ages of 9-29. If you are interested please see Ms. Mullen for details.
The Nova Scotia boys soccer team is looking for Aboriginal boys, ages 14-19, to join them at The North American Indigenous Games in July, 2017. If interested, please see Ms. Mullen for more information.
Girls Get Wise Science Retreat for African Nova Scotia and Aboriginal girls in grades 7-12 at Mount St Vincent University on Saturday April 1, 2017. Registration opens March 1st. See Ms. Mullen for more information.
- Mrs. Levy is still waiting for SIN#'s and baby pictures from a few grade 12 students. Please pass these in ASAP.
- Gr. 12 students are reminded to check the bursary binder regularly in the guidance office.
There are a few lost & found items, owners may claim these outside the office.
Wednesday March 22nd Announcements
Message to Parents - November 22 & November 30/16
Students are reminded to return Code of Conduct/Media Release and Registration Forms to the office ASAP